Responses to Responses [pdf]
Some Controversies in Editing
- Tues, 5/12, 10:00–11:00 am, 12:30–2:30: Drop-by conferences. No longer than ten minutes. I will only discuss passages that you have added to your essay since your last draft.
- Wed, 5/13, 11:00 am: Post e2d3 to Dropbox . At the same time, log on to the course evaluations site and evaluate this course. When I see that you’ve done so, I will send you back your grade for the essay and the course.
134 Memorial/(302) 831-8431
- Wed, 3/25: 10-11, and 1-3
- Thurs, 3/26: 12:30-3:30
15 minutes. We’ll work with a printout of your e1d2 that you’ve highlighted. You set the agenda. I respond.
e2: Writing as an Intellectual
- Brainstorm texts to write about.
What’s worked well for you in this class so far? What would you suggest that I do differently?
- Wed, 3/25, and Thurs, 3/19: Conferences. (Optional.)
- Mon, 4/06, 11:00 am: Post the final version of your first essay (e1d3) to Dropbox.
- Tues, 4/07, class: Read the Introduction to Rewriting (1-12).